Our client is an innovative company, specialized in on demand photografy services.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A DEEP LEARNING ENGINEER who will be a key part of a talented and successful research team that works together to build bleeding-edge technology products.
You will design and implement state-of-the-art deep neural networks for computer vision problems such as: classification, inpainting, segmentation, enhancement, super-resolution. You will be a key part of their growing team, able to justify your decisions and plans in order to lead others.
We would like someone who is excited by the opportunity to work in a rapidly evolving environment by bringing in fresh ideas about how we approach our work and help designing our roadmap.
The correct candidate will need a strong technical background in Deep Learning and proved ability to solve computer vision tasks using state of the art networks.
Here's what you will do:
- Researching the latest modeling techniques. Understanding trade-offs between competing approaches, and identifying the ones that are likely to have real impact on our mission
- Presenting and discussing ideas and results within the team and beyond
A perfect candidate has:
- Experience with CNNs, GANs, and the latest research trends;
- Good knowledge of deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, Keras, fastai, etc.);
- Comprehensive and deep knowledge of a relevant field of research, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, computer vision;
- We develop real products. You must have strong coding abilities (preferably Python).
What we offer:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Very friendly and young work environment that supports growth and development